Alvium 1800 U-240
High frame rates at small optical format
Equipped with the Sony IMX392 Global Shutter CMOS sensor, the Alvium 1800 U-240 guarantees high-quality imaging at 2.4 megapixel and 126 frames per second. The camera offers the same resolution at a smaller pixel size and much higher frame rates at a similar image quality as the popular IMX174 and IMX249 sensors. The Alvium 1800 U-240 is the perfect choice for cost-sensitive applications due to its smaller optical format!
Benefits at a glance
- Packed with high-performance features
- Compact Design
- Industrial-grade hardware: meeting all the requirements of industrial image processing
- Powerful Software Development Kit (SDK) Vimba: integrating USB cameras into both PC-based and embedded systems
- Precise sensor-to-lens mount alignment
- Housings: Bare board, open housing, or closed housing
- Various lens mounts: C-Mount, CS-Mount, or S-Mount
- Micro-B USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector with screw locks for industrial applications
- USB connector position: Select between the back panel or the left side of the camera (seen from the sensor side)
Order your Alvium 1800 U-240 now!